Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's beginning to look ....

Like Christmas ;o). Those that know me know the I LOVE Christmas. If my hubby would let me I would have my Christmas tree up all year round. So it's no surprise that at random times of the year I'll pull out Christmas products and make a project with them. For my first Sunday Challenge over at Paper Craft Weekend Challenge I challenged everyone to use glitter. To read more about the challenge heard on over to Paper Craft Weekend Challenge. Here is the project I made for the glitter challenge



This was the first time I used promarkers with stamps and boy am I in love. If you haven't tried promarkers yet and are looking for a good quality marker to color your stamps with I highly recommend them. They are a cheaper alternative to copics. I purchased mine from Carpe Diem and although their shipping is slightly high they are still cheaper then other places. I have also heard that some Joann's are carrying a 12 pack in their "fine arts" section but I haven't been lucky enough to find them their.

Be sure to join us at Paper Craft Weekend Challenge and Challenge yourself with us.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment